Thank you for contacting us!

A member of our team will be with you as soon as possible. 

In the meantime, read from our blog!

Residence thru a family member

If you are looking to apply for permanent residency thru a family member, there are requirements to do so. A US citizen can apply for a family member such as a spouse, parent, child and a sibling, but there is a process in which you have to be able to meet several requirements and complete forms which may be complicated.

New Law in TN: Frequent Asked Questions

The new law in Tennessee prohibits any sanctuary city policies. This doesn’t mean the police will now patrol the cities looking for immigrants. Attorney Elizabeth Patton answers FAQ about the new law. Immigration attorney Sean Lewis can help with your immigration case.